Are you passionate about sales and good customer experiences? Then maybe you are the right one for us! We are looking for you who are enthusiastic, ambitious and results-oriented and who have experience in sales and/or meeting booking. With us, we can offer exciting and varied projects within various industries, as well as exciting development opportunities.
What can we offer the right one?
- Good fixed salary and bonus schemes
- Central role in the company and good development opportunities
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Great premises at Fornebu with an ample lunch selection, training room and other benefits
You will be able to influence and shape your own everyday life to a large extent, as well as work within projects and industries you are interested in.
As an account manager, you represent a third party, and your tasks may involve:
- Sale of the customer's products and services to potential customers and players
- Mapping and prospecting new potential customers
- Book qualified meetings with potential customers by phone and email
- Administrative work around confirmation and reporting of meetings
- Follow up meetings and customers before and during the sales process
- Carrying out the sales process from the meeting to sending out the offer and closing it
- Strategic work towards existing customer portfolio
- Participate in internal sales meetings, training and social gatherings
- Experience with meeting booking and/or sales is an advantage
- B2B experience is an advantage
- You are used to a fast pace of work and work well under stressful situations
- As a salesperson, you are determined and focused, you thrive in teams and creating success together with others
- You have good communication skills and command Norwegian orally and in writing
- You are quality conscious and structured as a person
If you have any questions, just get in touch.
We look forward to reading your application!